Place the cocoa beans in a pan, then roast over a low flame (approx. 120 °C) with constant stirring (5-8 minutes) until the beans begin to pop and a divine chocolate scent wafts through the air. Make sure that the cocoa beans do not burn! (The roasting process is a very important part of the preparation of the cocoa beans, because the quality of the roasting significantly determines the unique aroma of the cocoa. If the beans are roasted for too long, they easily become burnt, but if the roasting is done at too low a temperature or for a...
Cocoa bean roasting
If you want to share your opinion, experience, or have any questions, feel free to comment on our posts.
- Consumer experiences
- Cocoa bean consumption recommendations
- A natural blood pressure reducer
- With cocoa beans against dementia
- against type 2 diabetes
- Natural vitalizing powder mixture
- Therefore, choose raw cocoa powder instead
- Detoxification of the pineal gland with cocoa beans
- Natural or synthetic vitamins
- All articles...