With the arrival of spring, the days are getting warmer and we want hot breakfasts less and less. In this case, winter porridges are replaced by smoothies and granola. We have now prepared an extra chocolate granola recipe, the preparation of which takes approx. It takes 5 minutes and provides us with a healthy breakfast for up to a week. All you need is a little creativity, a few ingredients, an oven and a large container to make it happen. Ingredients: 2 cups of oatmeal 1 cup coconut flakes 1 cup of walnuts 4 tablespoons of flaxseed flakes 1 teaspoon...
Homemade Chocolate Granola
If you want to share your opinion, experience, or have any questions, feel free to comment on our posts.
- Consumer experiences
- Cocoa bean consumption recommendations
- A natural blood pressure reducer
- With cocoa beans against dementia
- against type 2 diabetes
- Natural vitalizing powder mixture
- Therefore, choose raw cocoa powder instead
- Detoxification of the pineal gland with cocoa beans
- Natural or synthetic vitamins
- All articles...